With over 100 years of experience in the measurement and control, Honeywell offers a broad portfolio of products and industrial systems for heating, ventilation and cooling, like Flame Safeguard Controls.
In order to provide safe burner operation a set of controls are utilized to monitor and operated the burner.
These Flame Safeguard controls provide :
– A safe way of starting and stopping the burner. This may be done manually or automatically.
– A pre-determined sequence for starting and stopping the burner.
– Supervision of the flame while operational.
– A guard against over pressurization or over temperature conditions.
– A means of regulating the firing rate.
– Components to maintain boiler readiness.
Honeywell just acquired all the activities of MAXON.